P90X and P90X2 Links
1. Chest and Back 2. Plyometrics 3. Shoulders and Arms 4. YogaX 5. Legs and Back 6. KenpoX 7. XStretch 8. Core Synergystics 9. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps 10. Back and Biceps 11. CardioX 12. Ab RipperX
1. X2 Core2. Plyocide 3. Recovery and Mobility 4. X2 Total Body 5. X2 Yoga 6. X2 Balance and Power 7. Chest, Back, and Balance 8. X2 Shoulders and Arms 9. Base and Back 10. PAP Lower 11. PAP Upper 12. X2 Ab Ripper
BY KATHY (lunchboxbunch)
vegan, makes one 9” round cake
1 1/2 cups organic white flour
*sub with other flours if desired
3/4 cup sugar, organic (why organic here)
1 Tbsp baking powder
3 Tbsp vegan butter, softened
1/2 tsp almond extract (sub with vanilla if desired)
3 Tbsp rolled oats
2 Tbsp flax seeds + 2/3 cup warm water
1/3 cup soy milk, vanilla
1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
3 Tbsp orange juice + pinch orange zest (fresh squeeze room temperature oranges - or warm OJ to about room temp)
1/2 tsp salt
optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or almonds)
topping: blueberries +pinch rolled oats + sprinkle of almonds
note: I used about 10 ounces blueberries total - buy 2 6oz packs and eat any leftovers :)
1/3 cup vegan butter, softened
2/3 cup virgin coconut oil
3 cups powdered sugar
note: if you only use coconut oil this frosting is STILL super yummy. You could also add in or sub in some vegan cream cheese if you’d like.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, oats and optional cinnamon to a large mixing bowl. Toss a bit.
3. In a small dish, combine the water and flax seeds. Stir briskly and let sit for about 2-4 minutes.
4. Add the water/flax mixture, orange juice, applesauce, vegan butter, salt, extract and soy milk. Tip: try to make sure these ingredients are either room temperature or slightly warmed. I used room temperature oranges to fresh squeeze - and room temp applesauce. This will help your batter blend more seamlessly - and the vegan butter will stay smooth.
5. Stir your batter by hand until smooth. Fold in the blueberries and chopped nuts.
6. Pour your batter into your cake dish - grease and flour the sides before pouring.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes - or until edges begin to brown a bit. Remove from oven to cool.
8. Start your frosting about 20 minutes before you want to frost your cake. Your cake must be cooled when you frost it or the frosting will melt.
9. Add frosting ingredients to mixing bowl and blend with hand beater mixer until fluffy and smooth. Add in a splash of room temperature soy milk or coconut milk if needed to thin out the blend. Place frosting in fridge for just about five minutes before frosting. Any longer and the frosting will get too firm.
10. Frost cake and add blueberries on top. Serve with softened frosting. Store in fridge - but allow frosting to soften a bit before re-serving from fridge.
things to make when you’re having a bad day.
Looking for something to do with all of those colored hardboiled eggs? Add them to your salad in a jar (right before the lettuce) for all of your lunches this week! Happy Healthy Easter!
I tell myself almost once a week that these would be great to make for work so I don’t have to wait until 9pm for dinner…but I always forget.
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Ohhh I wanna try!